Novidades? Querem?
Iniciámos a contagem decrescente para iniciar uma nova actividade do projecto «Holding Hands With Other Abilities».
Já se perguntam sobre quem estará connosco nos próximos 6 meses? Há curiosidade no ar?
Hoje, vamos apresentar-vos duas meninas: a Maëlle e a Priska. Também elas não se conhecem. Vêm de países diferentes. De onde? A Maëlle de França e a Priska da Áustria.
Quando chegam? A 02 de Maio. Está quase e nós por cá estamos a preparar tudo para as receber!
Vamos deixar que elas se apresentem. Aqui. Vão fazê-lo em inglês, apesar de já dominarem umas palavras em Português!
Olá Maëlle!
«Bonjour,
Bom dia !
Chamo-me Maëlle
Bompas, eu sou de Saint Etienne, na França central. Tenho 21 anos.
(I took some portuguese courses to feel more comfortable,
but as you see I am not able to write yet an entire presentation in portuguese
!)
Last year, I graduated as an Adviser in Home
Economics (a social worker). That is why, I wanted to participate in this
project “ Olding hands with other abilities” of APCC. It seems very innovative,
with its various areas and its philosophy !
Moreover, before to start my professional life, I
wanted to have an international solidarity experience in social issues. It
permits to me to become more mature and independent. This EVS represents an
opportunity very rewardind and sunny !
I’m
lookink forward to start the EVS in Coimbra and to meet all the people !!!»
Olá Priska!
«Olá a todos!
Recently I finished an art and design school. Since I spent my whole life in Austria, I feel that I need to go abroad for a while, to develop myself. I am really fascinated by the Portuguese culture and very motivated to learn the Portuguese language.
To my personal interests I count taking pictures with analogue cameras, listening to music and enjoying the nature. I'm open-minded and I really like to be in company.
To participate in social work, in a project like yours, is the best way to do, what really fits to me.
I'm looking forward working in "Holding Hands With Other Abilities" and I am sure I will gain a lot of knowledge and experience for my future life!
I´m sure we will have some unique months in Coimbra!»
