So we are all "todos juntos" where ever we are, aren't we?

Dear caras, caras, caras mentoras,

first of all UUUUUUUUPSS; I didn't give you any novidades for a long, long time. Muito, muito, SORRY! Really, but when I read today your guys last e-mail and the paper annexed, the one that's about volunteering in APCC, I thought that anyway, doesn't matter too much, because as you wrote:

"Sei que ao dirigir-me a ti te estou a marcar de algum modo. Tu, com a tua reacção, estar-me-as marcar também. Resumindo: Somos muito daquilo que os que nos rodeiam também são."

So we are all "todos juntos" where ever we are, aren't we?? :) I believe in that and in the heartful, poetic lines you wrote for your volunteers. I think, you're all great Fernandas Pessoas - each of you, Kim, Rita, Ló, Carina!! ;)

And I want to say in the four hours of International Womens Day left in Germany, and the five horas left in Portugal: YOUR THE VERY, VERY BEST I KNOW IN PORTUGAL, thanks a lot for having received me so warmly in the APC Coimbra!! I miss each of you a lot, you best Portuguese-American(-French, for the querida Rita) evs coordinators!!! If there was an Oscar-trophy for that kind of stuff, I would have been the first awarding you. And I am sure, there are at least three more, having done the same..

Actually, I don't want to "ask" too much about how the "new" project is going on, because I think it's better not to interrupt too much. But then, I had a second thought and got aware of that again six months passed so crazy rapidly, so you might start a NEW project again??? It can be a very good one; a Turkish, a Spanish, a German, an Hungarian..

Okay, I am just chilling out a bit in my sonhos, but don't forget to give me a second chance, at least, when there still is the the Coimbra Family there. Of course, I also miss your food (haha): Sardinhadas (how could I not?), Balahau à Brás, Pastel de Nata, your Portuguese festivals, your language poemas, your attitude to smile, a alegria and your oh-so typical eye-winking  and - the Bolachas Maria, that are always there in your office (I know!!), very down in the drawer all the night, safe, just untill the German evs comes next morning and has to pass (hungry) twenty minutes untill the next actividade... haha :D

So, I continued reading your blog, watching out for news on the fb site. Resumindo: Niiiiiiiiiiice! It's a good thing to keep the memories awake and I enjoy finding here and there the peoples faces, from which I had glady be given the opportunity to meet them myself in Coimbra/Portugal. Please go on writing, I appreciate it a lot!!!

So, by now, we have to drink to Rita's wedding AND to Ló's birthday.. aiaiaiaia, that's a lot of alcohol, we will have crazy nice times in Portugal again, I see.. :D

Querida Ló: Parabéns atrasados!!! Desculpe o atraso, mas não me esqueci-me de você! Lembro-me muitas vezes do que nos ensinou e das coisas boas, que encontramos nos seus gestos e na sua dedicação.. Desejo-vos que sejam todas muito felizes!

Beijinhos para a Ló e Carina, un bisou pour toi Rita and kisses for Kim from Jena!

Christian

(E-mail enviado a 08 de Março. Obrigado Christian!)